Campus & MultiFamily Housing
20 Years Serving Ann Arbor
“Oxford Property Management gives me, a long-time investment property owner, great peace of mind that they have their finger on the pulse of my properties and also the future rental community in Ann Arbor. Our relationship is built on trust and transparency, and the Oxford team, especially Katie Vohwinkle, understand my high expectations, and they work hard to always meet or exceed them every time.”
Interested in what our residents have to say about living in an Oxford-managed home?
Visit our Modern Messaging page.
Thinking of utilizing a property management company for your multifamily or campus housing property? We can help.
- Designated Portfolio Manager personally overseeing each property
- 24/7 maintenance services
- Regular, onsite inspections by our property management team
- Management of all city and state inspections
- A complete line of accounting services including:
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Monthly and annual financial reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Online portal for all tenants to streamline online payments, maintenance requests, and virtual leasing
- Dedicated marketing services that drive occupancy
- In-house legal counsel
- Tours, showings, and tenant screening
- Lease executions and renewals
- Asset management services
Associate Director of Property Management
A regionally recognized real estate professional, Katie Vohwinkle has over 15 years’ experience leading property management teams. In her 5 years with Oxford Companies, Katie has grown revenue for Oxford’s multifamily and campus housing portfolio by over 56% as a result of her exemplary customer service skills and keen focus on results. Click HERE to learn more about Katie.
Click to hear a recent interview with Katie on the Lucy Ann Lance Show, 1290 AM WLBY Ann Arbor
Have a question for Katie about Oxford’s Multifamily and Campus Housing management services?
Send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 734-548-6927