Oxford is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and the community.
What began as Women’s History Day on March 8th, 1911, Women’s History Month is an annual declared month celebrated every March. Among our tenant and vendors, we are proud to share that several are women-owned. We would like to highlight a few of these special businesses and encourage you to support them.
- Arcadian Antiques – Owned by Rhonda Gilpin
- Unique antique store located in Nickels Arcade
- Dani’s University Flower Shop – Owned by Dani Vignos
- Florist located in Nickels Arcade
- Bon Bon Bon – Owned by Alexandra Clark
- Quirky chocolatier in Nickels Arcade
- BYOC (Bring your own container) – Owned by Emma Hess
- Zero-waste refill station for household cleaning and personal care products. Located at 255 E. Liberty Street Suite 215
- Contempo Salon Studios – Owned by Alicia Shattock
- Individual salon studios located at 2900 S. State Street.
- A2 Aviary – Owned by Anne Ryan
- Arial and Circus Arts school located at 2875 Boardwalk Drive Suite A
- Signs and graphics
- T&T Janitorial Services
Interested in touring one of our commercial properties for lease in Ann Arbor? Send us a quick note with THIS form. Or, get in touch with Karen O’Neil at 734-665-6500 or email@example.com.