Oxford is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and the community.
Commercial Property &
Over 20 Years Serving Ann Arbor
Our property management team manages more than 2.6 million square feet of commercial space in the Ann Arbor area. We maximize property values through active and hands-on management, best-in-class tenant care, and rigorous cost controls.
With more than 20 years’ experience in managing Ann Arbor office, retail, and industrial properties, our goal is to provide our community with well cared-for buildings that enhance productivity and enrich lives.
President and CEO, Huron Valley Financial
Mike Van Patten, Director of Oxford’s Commercial Property Management team, oversees the management, financial, and budgeting duties for the organization.
He’s driven to leave his mark by helping to identify areas of potential improvement and implement change to improve processes so that he, and his co-workers, can better manage their properties, work with their vendors, and serve their tenants. Mike is big on continued self-improvement and education, earning his RPA designation in 2020.
Have a question for Mike about Oxford’s commercial property management services?
Send him an email at email@example.com
or call 734-548-6944.
Property Management Services
- 24/7 maintenance services
- Regular onsite inspections by property managers
- Preventative maintenance planning and management
- Capital improvement planning and management
- Construction management services
- Management of all city and state inspections
- Online account management for owners
- A complete line of accounting services including:
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Monthly and annual financial reporting
- Annual budget preparation
- Bank reconciliations
- Online portal for all tenants
Facilities Management Services
- Space utilization assistance
- HVAC maintenance, repair, and upgrades
- Project management and capital upgrades
- Long term asset replacement planning and preventative maintenance
- On-site, timely maintenance management
- Coordinating transitions
- Implementing and overseeing office programs like routine checklists, and building operations manuals
- Creating an organized, comfortable, optimized workplace
We can help with everything above, working within the structure of your lease and alongside your team and your landlord, to optimize your workplace.
We’re a locally-rooted Ann Arbor property management company that understands the southeastern Michigan community.
We work with local vendors, municipal leaders, tenants, and community organizations every day, and have the connections and culture to help commercial properties thrive.
We’ve navigated the COVID-19 pandemic with tremendous success for our commercial properties.
Throughout this challenging time, we have worked hard with our tenants to do whatever we can to ensure their continued success long after COVID-19. Throughout our portfolio of properties, we have implemented enhanced cleaning schedules, installed comprehensive signage and touchless bathroom fixtures, and closely monitored our HVAC equipment in order to provide maximum fresh air in the buildings.